Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc.
11205 Lawyers Rd.
Mint Hill, NC 28227
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm
License: #NC 27118
Need a Service Call or New System Installation?
We want to make it affordable and easy to have your HVAC equipment serviced or repaired. Should you need a new AC installation or a new heater, we'll work with you to stay within your budget.
Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating and cooling equipment for your home.
Call us today to discuss our flexible financing options. Keep your system running in tip-top condition and stay cool and comfortable all year long.
Be sure to print out our Internet coupons where you can find money-saving discounts on products and services.
Call Us: 704-225-3659
24 Hour Service
Our friendly technicians are available 24 hours a day for your emergency service needs. Simply give Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. a call, day or night, and let one of our technicians help you with your problem. We are always here to assist you.
Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. Terms and Conditions
- The guarantees and services provided under the scope of this agreement are conditioned upon Customer operating and maintaining systems/equipment. Customer will do so in accordance to industry-accepted practices and in consideration of our recommendations.
- Customer will provide and permit reasonable access to all covered equipment. Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. will be allowed to start and stop equipment as necessary to perform its services and be permitted use of existing facilities and building services.
- This proposal assumes that all pieces of equipment are in proper operating condition. Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. shall inspect and report to the Customer any malfunctions and defects within thirty (30) days after commencement of the agreement. If the equipment cannot be operated within the thirty (30) day period due to seasonal conditions or other factors beyond our control the period for initial inspection will be extended for a mutually agreed upon period. Upon completion of the inspection, it shall be the responsibility of Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. to make recommendations and to assist the Customer in restoring the equipment to proper operating condition. However, all of the restoration costs shall be borne by the Customer unless otherwise stated in this proposal. Any piece of covered equipment will be excluded from liability if the reported recommendations from the inspection are no accepted and repair work performed.
- It is agreed that the repair, replacement and emergency service provisions apply only to the functional internal components and parts of equipment listed in Appendix A. Repair and replacement of non-maintainable portions such as duct work, furnace heat exchangers, shell and tube heat exchangers, all diffusers, cabinetry, inter-connecting piping systems, structural supports, etc. are excluded. In the case of refrigeration system such as walk-in boxes, reach-in boxes, etc., this agreement does not include the repair or replacement of hardware such as door handles, closing mechanisms or related parts thereof; in no case shall Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. include repair or replacement of door, cabinet or door/cabinet gaskets.
- Any repairs or services resulting from power failures, freezing, roof leaks through curbs or equipment, or air side corrosion will be paid for by the Customer in accordance with Company Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. currently established rates.
- In the unlikely event of failure to perform its obligations, Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc.'s liability is limited to repair or replacement at it option, and such shall be Customer's sole remedy. Under no circumstances will Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. be responsible for loss of use, loss of profits, increased operating or maintenance expense, claims of Customers tenants or clients, or any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. will not be liable for delays or failure to obligate due to fire, flood, strike, lockout, freezing, unviability of material, riots, acts of god, or any cause beyond reasonable control.
- Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. shall not be liable for the operation of equipment nor for injuries to persons or damage to property, except those directly due to the negligent acts or omissions of its employees and in no event shall it be liable for consequential or speculative damages. It shall not be liable for expense incurred in removing, replacing or refinishing any part of the building structure necessary to the execution of this Agreement. It shall not be held liable for any loss by reason of strikes or labor troubles affecting its employees who perform the service called for herein, delays in transportation, delays caused by priority or preference rating, or order or regulations established by any government, authority, or by unusual delays in procuring supplies or for any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Flex Pay Option. Upon signing this agreement the customer acknowledges and authorizes Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. to make automatic monthly transactions to the credit card listed on the reverse side of this agreement for the length of this binding agreement (one year from date of signing). Customer also accepts the responsibility to notify Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc., in the event that the credit card is lost, stolen, or cancelled at which time the Customer will supply Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. with new credit card information for payment to be collected as long as said agreement is in effect. Customer has the right at any time to change the payment information by notifying Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. either in writing or by telephone.
- Cancellation. If agreement is cancelled before the expiration date listed on the reverse side, then customer agrees to pay in full any remaining balance due up to the time of expiration. Customer agrees to notify Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. in writing of reason for cancellation. If any service covered by this agreement has not been performed at the time of cancellation then customer agrees to let Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. perform said service at the scheduled interval. Customer understands and agrees that this agreement is renewed on a yearly basis and that early cancellation will result in full remaining balance being due at the time of cancellation. If agreement is being paid monthly then customer understands that remaining yearly balance will be charged to credit card on file at which the agreement will be cancelled.
- Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. will use competent personnel and state of the art equipment to perform its work in a timely and professional manner.
- Buyer/Signer agrees that any document or material used in our in-home sales presentation is solely for assisting customers in making informed buying decisions and is excluded from this Agreement.
- Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. warrants that it is protected by; public liability insurance and property damage insurance policies. Certificates for all such policies of insurance will be provided to the customer upon written request. Customer agrees to carry fire, tornado, builder's risk (w/full owner) and contractor coverage's and other necessary insurance for the period.
- The 24 Hour "Install-Right" Livability Guarantee™ and the 5 Year "Install-Right" Condenser Replacement Warranty require customer to have unit(s) serviced semi-annually by Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. Inc. to remain valid.
- A deposit of 50% shall accompany this signed contract and/or any service repair where parts/equipment is ordered unless customer has approved credit. Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. reserves the right to charge a 20% service fee or retain the deposit, whichever is less, on cancelled orders after said parts/equipment have been ordered
- This proposal may be withdrawn by Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. if not accepted within 30 days. Financing based upon credit approval.
- In the event of customer default, Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. will give ten days notice to cure. If customer remains in default, Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. may terminate this agreement and recover the balance due. Customer agrees to pay all expenses, damages and costs incurred, including attorney's fees incurred by Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. in collecting the outstanding debt.
- If for any reason customer directs a cessation of the work on all, or in part, of the project Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. shall be paid for its portion of work completed at the time of cancellation including all expenses incurred by Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc..
- Unless noted in this agreement/invoice, payment is due in full upon completion of work. A monthly finance charge of 8% will be assessed on the entire invoiced amount until the invoice is paid in full.
- If any dispute arises between the customer and Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. or its affiliates the customer agrees to give Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. a fair and reasonable opportunity to remedy the dispute at its discretion. Customer agrees not to negatively post comments, remarks or opinions about Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. or its employees on the internet or any other "social networking" sites with the intention of causing Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. or its employees harm until reasonable time has passed in which Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. has failed to come to a mutual agreement with the customer.
- Customer assumes all risk of loss/damage to equipment once received on the jobsite after normal working hours.
- Every attempt will be made to complete the work in the date(s) specified. Customer understands that Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. may have no control over equipment availability or delivery. Completion dates are estimates only. Customer agrees to hold harmless Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. and its affiliates if job is not complete on estimated completion date.
- Our pricing does not cover any cost that may be incurred due to hazardous material, or mold, or its removal or disposal found on the jobsite after agreed upon work has commenced. Customer will be notified in advance if additional cost will be incurred due to hazardous materials. Customer agrees that any additional cost incurred shall have no bearing on this agreement.
- Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. shall not be liable for damage, loss, or delay resulting from fire, explosions, flooding, the elements, labor disputes, or any other cause beyond our control.
- All labor is to be performed during Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc.'s normal working hours unless noted elsewhere in this proposal.
- Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. shall use ordinary care in performing all work, but shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages nor shall we be liable for injuries to persons or damages to property except those directly caused by negligent acts of Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. or its employees.
- WARRANTY: WARRANTY PERIOD BEGINS ON THE DATE THE EQUIPMENT IS INSTALLED AND COMMISSIONED AND SHALL BE LIMITED TO EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS, AND WORKMANSHIP AS SUPPLIED BY Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc.. Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PRE-EXISTING DUCT WORK, AIR-FLOW BALANCING, DRAINS, CHIMNEY CONDITIONS, ELECTRICAL OR ANY ON-SITE CONDITION, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED IN THIS CONTRACT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc.'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES COVERAGE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS, SUCH AS MOLD. Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. HAS MADE NEITHER INSPECTION FOR, NOR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE EXISTENCE OR NON- EXISTENCE OF MOLD ON THE CUSTOMER'S PREMISES. Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. HAS FURTHER MADE NO PROMISE OR AFFIRMATION THAT THE MATERIALS AND LABOR PROVIDED WOULD ASSIST IN THE PREVENTION OR REMEDIATION OF MOLD OR OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS.
- This agreement contains the entire understanding between Cool Breeze HVAC, Inc. and the customer. Any modifications, amendments, or changes must be made in writing and signed by both parties.
- The customer has the right to cancel this contract in writing within three business days. Request must be postmarked no later than midnight on the third day from the date listed on the reverse side of this document. Neither phone calls nor emails are a substitute for our written cancellation policy.